Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays....


If you have an ideology that empowers you, I am happy. It doesn't matter if it is Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity or Islam, a shaman or simply a belief in the goodness of all. If you are learning to trust yourself, if you are becoming more open in your mind and your heart, then I am happy for you. It doesn't matter what path you are on, what symbols you believe in, or what scrolls you consider sacred. It is the fruit of your beliefs that matter, that you are seeing divinity.

May you all have peaceful, happy and contented days, regardless of how you choose to acknowledge them.

Peace,


~Chani

~*


11 comments:

S said...

I'd like to wish you the very same, Chani. You expressed it so well that I'll just use your words.

xo Sarah

Olivia said...

Yes, indeed, well said! Welcome back to the blogosphere and I hope to lightening fast Internet (now you can watch my recent two silly videos :) Thinking of you, O

meno said...

Hi there! What a great way to put it.

I wish the same for you.

Leann said...

Chani ~ To you I wish the same.

Blessings
Leann

Girlplustwo said...

peace and blessings to you too.

Fran said...

Well you have had dial up issues and I have gotten a job, so neither of us has been on the blogs much.

I am thinking of you and sending you peace deep and enduring from my heart to yours.

Carla said...

Peace to you as well my friend. I wish you all the best in the coming year.

Anonymous said...

The best to you Chani! I hope this season treats you well and brings you peace and happiness!

Woman in a Window said...

I get this. Wish more people felt this way, it's the journey, the acceptance of the journey that's important, not what yer drivin'!

Jen said...

To you, too, Chani!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

YES!!!

"I'll have what she's having."

Wishing you every blessing in the New Year, Chani -- peace, joy, love and contentment.