Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dogtired


One of the symptoms of the illness that has disabled me is fatigue. It is a bone-crushing, can't. lift.my.head.off.the.pillow tiredness that makes it impossible to think straight, let alone come up with anything relevant to say to anyone else.

It comes when I least expect it and lays me out for a day or two.

This is one of those days.

I want to answer the comments left yesterday. There are definitely some things I want to say. Please check back tomorrow.

I'll be back then. Hopefully. Today, it is going to be the easy chair and a book.

Hope everyone has a good day. :)


Peace,

~Chani

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a restful day. I need to head over to the library for a book today. Maybe I'll put my feet up afterward, too.

My dog sleeps just like that, on her loveseat.

The Atavist said...

hope you get some r&r and feel better soon.

LittlePea said...

That's a cute picture. Hope you're getting your rest.

meno said...

I wish peacful rest for you today. Love the dog.

Anvilcloud said...

That picture could induce us all to have a little nap.

Anonymous said...

Have a good rest. My girls got a real kick out of that dog!

dmmgmfm said...

I hope you are feeling much better soon Chani. Take care of yourself.

Pam said...

I understand, ALS does the same thing. Rest well, Chani.

Bob said...

I hope you are feeling better today.

Susan as Herself said...

Sleeeeeep. It always does wonders. Better than any drug. Better than trying to activiely fix something, I have often found. Sleep is a miracle.

Feel better soon, and ignore the cruel and intolerent messages. Those are not for your inner digestion. Just let them lie, and turn away and SLEEP. Mmmmmmm.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I hope you get the rest you need, Chani. I have fibromyalgia, which I believe is a cousin of CFS, but seems to cause more chronic pain than exhaustion.

The dog photo is adorable!

Just take care of yourself and don't worry about others. You need to be your only priority now. Feel better soon.