Sunday, October 28, 2007

Clarification.... Accentuate the Positive

~*

Can you tell I'm not very good at this sort of thing? :)

There have been a few questions about this and I will try to answer them in this quick post.

~ Any post from the previous month will work. You can send your own or send someone else's that you may have seen.

~ This site will be the hub but anyone with a personal blog is free to link on the first of each month as well.

~ In the future, feel free to send me a link to one of your posts or another you happen to see any time during the month. I will archive them. They will always be linked on the first of each month. This time it was a bit too crunched and that is because I am inexperienced and don't know what the hell I'm doing. :)

I hope that answers the basic questions. If anything isn't clear, leave a comment and I will answer them by 9PM PDT tonight.

~*

2 comments:

Julie Pippert said...

Cool!

I had some other thoughts but I think I want to use my Outside post from today. :)

Julie
Using My Words

crazymumma said...

This sounds great Chani. I look forward to the reading. Maybe I will contribute next time around!